My name is Iva Boras, this blog is my diary about living and working in Hvar. I run Arts and crafts related madeinhvar shop. Through years from the little painters Boras atelier at the main Hvar’s square, my shop became contemporary art exhibition space at Trg sv. Stjepana 18, 21450 Hvar, Croatia.
Now it is more than that.
Made in hvar is the place where you can:
– purchase art made by various artists in selected technics,
– purchase handmade crafts from few localy based crafts(wo)mans,
– get unique gift, favor or toy,
– organize your wedding in Hvar,
– get DIY kit and half-made products to finish them by yourself,
– take individual outdoor yoga classes,
– get yoga equipment or poster,
– get a lot of useful tips about the island
- rent a room, studio, above the shop.
There is a team beyond Made in Hvar logo, who can help you feel the island.
Blog madeinhvar. wordpress.com is more than just a viral shop, although you can buy, reserve or order almost all the presented works.
This blog is the way to stay in contact with visitors during long winter months and, to present new products, ideas and offers in the shop and also it is a place where dalmatian lifestyle is presented.
We are on: 43° 10′ 20” 16° 26′ 33”
PS. My shop is also online on: